ITSMA offers exclusive services to member companies – Registered Members and Associated Members. ITSMA helps the members to enhance their business reach; help them develop business opportunities and establish themselves in the international arena.
ITSMA membership is open to all corporate firms with a keen eye on technology and a vision for development. ITSMA offers its members an exclusive range of benefits which provides immense potential to explore new opportunities and pave way for growth.
The benefits of joining our Association are tremendous:
- Easy access to extensive and detailed knowledge on the market, research results, analysis reports and other publications
- International Business Development opportunities
- Identify partners for Research projects
- Research support activities such as project management, project (non-technical) coordination, dissemination and communication activities involving press meets, press conferences, etc.
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Hold Events of Industry Interest
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounted admission to ITSMA organized events
The memberships at ITSMA are classified as:
- Registered Member: Open to all Information Communication Technology (ICT) Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India
- Associate Member: Open to other associations (Software, Multimedia, etc)
The membership fees are based on the Turnover of the company which is categorized as follows:
|50 Lakhs – 1 Crore||10000|
|1 Crore – 5 Crore||13500|
|5 Crore – 20 Crore||16000|
|20 Crore – 50 Crore||20000|
|50 Crore – 100 Crore||23500|
|Above 100 Crore||25500|